Date: Wednesday February 07, 2018
Time: 9am - 12pm
Register: Click here to register!
Location: Monroe County Watts Conference Center | 47 S. Fitzhugh Street, Rochester, NY 14614 (use Monroe County District Attorney entrance)
No fee to attend.
It's a new year, and a good time for your business to gear up to sell to the federal government.
This workshop will provide a start to finish solution to get you going... If you are new or would like to train employees, or need a refresher, this session will provide information on:
- Registrations and Certifications - Yes, there is a difference.
- Marketing and Bid Matching - Free bidding service to PTAC clients.
- Contracting and Bidding - Contact types and parts, and how to be competitive.
- Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons, MCFL PTAC Program Director
- Matthew Burrell, MCFL PTAC Procurement Counselor
Questions: Anna Vulaj (585)753-2017 firstname.lastname@example.org or Matthew Burrell (585)753-2015 email@example.com
Advanced registration is required!