Join us as we support Veteran Businesses in our community.
Open to ALL Businesses! All proceeds go to the Veterans Business Council.
Schedule of Day's Events:
7 AM Registration/Check-in for Business Expo & Matchmaker
8 AM Business Expo & Government to Business Matchmaker
12 PM Veterans Business Council Awards Luncheon
2 PM Creating National Stock Numbers Workshop presented by Defense Logistics Agency Land & Maritime
See 2018 Primes and Agency List Below
2. October 24th Defense Logistics Agency (DoD's largest logistics agency) Workshop 'Creating National Stock Numbers': Click here
The Matchmaker, Luncheon and Expo are open to all businesses.
The 2018 primes and agencies as of 09/13/2018. 2018 Buyers Guide
- Alstom Transportation Inc.
- Christa Construction
- City of Rochester Purchasing
- County of Monroe Purchasing
- CUBRC Inc.
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Defense Logistics Agency - Land and Maritime
- E Smith Contractors
- Ecology and Environment, Inc.
- GE Global Research
- Harris Corporation, Communication Systems Division
- Harris Corporation, Electronic Warfare Division
- Harris Corporation, Space & Intelligence Systems Division
- Ivoclar Vivadent Inc.
- Lecesse Construction Services
- Lockheed Martin
- Missile Defense Agency
- Monroe Community College
- Moog Inc.
- Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority (NFTA)
- NYS Office of General Services - Design & Construction
- Rochester City School District
- Rochester City Schools Modernization Program/Savin Engineering
- Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority
- Seagate Alliance
- SUNY Upstate Medical Center
- The Pike Company
- US Air Force - 914th Air Refueling Wing
- US Army - Office of Small Business Programs
- US Army Corps of Engineers - Buffalo District
- US Navy - Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Public Works - Maine
- US Veteran's Administration
- University of Rochester
- Ultra Electronics/Flightline Systems Division
- Welch Allyn Inc.
|Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons