Begins: 10/18/2013 - 9:00am
Ends: 10/18/2013 - 4:00pm
October 18 – Selling to the Government The Whole Story - Batavia, NY
All Day session 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Selling to the federal government demands a completely different go-to-market approach than the commercial sector. It can be a time consuming and daunting process, particularly for resource-constrained small businesses. However, done right and with pre-planning and research, small business owners can successfully land their share of federal business.
Paulette Birch, MCFL PTAC Director
Jean Kase, MCFL PTAC Government Contracting Specialist
and Featuring PTAC Client Presents “Lessons Learned”
There is no fee to attend.
No Fee to Attend | Lunch & Refreshments Provided
Genesee County Economic Development Center
D. Bruce A. Holm Upstate MedTech Centre
99 MedTech Drive
Batavia, NY 14020
Selling to the Government | Building Your Sales Pipeline
with Agencies & Prime Contractors
- Resources to Help Area Businesses
- Why Sell to the Government?
- Company Assessment: Are You Ready?
- Registrations & Certifications
Government Marketing Strategies | Featuring PTAC Clients “Lessons Learned”
- Government Marketing Plan Overview
- Preparing for a Matchmaker or Trade Show
- Internet Tools for Past, Current & Future Procurement Trends/Basic Market Research
- PTAC Bid Matching Service
Introduction to Federal Contracting | Reading Bids & Submitting Offers
- Government Regulations
- Responding to an RFP: SWOT vs. SWAG Analysis
- Understanding a ‘Typical’ Bid
- Obtaining Technical Data
- Guidance on Determining Price
- Federal & NYS Distribution Channels