- New to Selling to the Government
- Bid Matching
- Prime Contractor
- Post Award Compliance
- MCFL PTAC will help to assess your company’s readiness.
- Explain and help you complete the essential / appropriate registrations and certifications on the State and Federal level.
- Training: workshops and webinars
- Meet one-on-one to help businesses analyze government market opportunities.
- Help with solicitation and bid preparation.
- Provide and/or clarify procurement regulations, technical information, document specifications and standards.
Many contractors need help developing a government marketing strategy or leveraging an existing government contract to sell to other agencies.
Monroe County Finger Lakes PTAC researches state and federal government procurement opportunities and facilitates contact with contracting officers and prime contractors.
Monroe County Finger Lakes PTAC has effective bid matching services, provided to PTAC members free-of-charge. You receive daily email notifications of bid matches.
MCFL PTAC will review draft proposals with clients, and provide input. Since bid proposals are time sensitive, this service is prioritized.
The government has established goals for prime contractors with respect to their subcontracting obligations. Monroe County Finger Lakes PTAC can assist prime contractors in outreach to diverse business concerns.
Monroe County Finger Lakes PTAC helps prescreen area firms to meet prime contractors’ quality specifications and federal subcontracting targets.
There are many types of State and Federal certifications for which contractors may qualify - small, disadvantaged, women-owned, minority-owned, veteran-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned, 8(a) and HUBZone. Some help open the doors to government subcontracting opportunities. Others give pricing advantages.
Monroe County Finger Lakes PTAC helps contractors explore appropriate certifications.
Although the procurement process is not simple, its mysteries can be unraveled with the help of the Monroe County Finger Lakes PTAC. Some businesses contact Monroe County Finger Lakes PTAC for post award expertise relating to quality assurance, government audits, or other compliance issues.